Saturday, 20 February 2010

Licensed Premises - Alcohol licenses what to do if you have a problem

The law was changed in 2003 to allow review of places that sell alcohol, to allow residents to complain to the local council. The police also have this right, except when they complain the local council has to call a meeting to discuss what happens next, can mean the license is taken away.

Now that right has been extended to councillors

No comments: