Tuesday, 28 October 2008
Sunday, 26 October 2008
Thursday, 23 October 2008
The council is holding a public exhibition on the Bath Transportation Package in the Guildhall at the following times:
Thursday 6th November 2008 from 3.30pm – 7.00pm
- Friday 7th November 2008 from 10.00pm – 6.00pm
- Saturday 8th November 2008 from 9.30am – 5.00pm
This will give a further opportunity to review the details of the proposed developments, and to allow you to express your views and opinions on the scheme with the Project Team.
There will be four separate planning applications for:
- Expanded Park and Ride facility at Lansdown;
- Expanded Park and Ride facility at Odd Down;
- Expanded Park and Ride facility at Newbridge and proposed Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) route, connecting Bath City Centre to Newbridge Park & Ride; and
- The creation of a new Park and Ride facility to the east of the City.
Officers from Bath and North East Somerset Council and their consultants will be in attendance at the event to inform you of the proposals and answer any questions or concerns which you may have.
All views will be recorded on the day via a feedback form which will be made available to you on arrival. We trust this information is helpful and should you wish to discuss any aspect of the Project further please contact me project team.